- Get 1 free
- Collection (1)
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter-IM0208
- Sales: 592 pieces/month
- MOQ: 0 Pieces
- Reviews: 0
- Shipping Cost:
shippingcost toSelect Country
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Cote D'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- France, Metropolitan
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Viet Nam
(Please contact us to get the real-time shipping costs)
- Total Cost:
Can measure SpO2 and Pulse Rate accurately
SpO2 and Pulse Rate display, Pulse Rate waveform and bar graph display
Battery voltage low indication
Screen brightness adjustable
Shut off automatically when no signal
SpO2 measurement range: 0%~100%
Accuracy: 70%~100%: ±2%
PR measurement range: 30bpm~250bpm
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when the pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition
of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of the darkroom is less than ±1%.
Working current: ≤30mA
Power supply: two “AAA” batteries
Safety classification: type BF applied part
- Model No IM0208
- SKU 500
- Product Type Fingertip Pulse
- Weight 63.5g / 2.2oz
- Capacity 2000mAh
- Battery type Lithium- ion
- Size 84x24x22mm / 3.3x0.9x0.9in
- Packaging Folding box
- Input(Micro USB) 5V0.8A
- Output 5V1A
- Certification CE
- Warranty & Returns
- Warranty 12 months
- Return for Refund Within 14 days after received the goods
- Return for replacement within 14 days after received the goods
- Can you charge the power bank while the power bank is charging another device?
As others have said, yes, you can do this.
- What is the exact weight of the battery pack?
12 3/8 Oz or 353 grams.
- Is it water resistant?
- Whats the difference in charging speed between this and the 10050? I have a s6 edge plus and im looking for the fastest charge.
If you want the quickest charge I would go for the Anker 10050 charger because it supports quick charge 2.0 where the power cord 10000 does not, so that's the difference between them. The S6 edge supports quick charge so definitely go for the 10050 charger if you want the fastest charging speed.
- How well would this work as a power source for a raspberry pi 3?
- Is there any problems with airport security or will I have to leave it at home?
There's no airport/airplane restriction on these batteries! I've flown with them countless times, internationally and domestically.
- No more, we will continue to update -
There are no customer reviews yet, be the first to review this item!
Please fill in the application