vcom,car charger,QC 3.0
- Cost Points: Points
- Original Price:
- Payment Method:
- Points + Cash
- Shipping Cost:
- Contact Us
Output(Quick Charge): 3.6V-6.5V 3A/6.5V-9V 2A/9V-12V 1.5A
Output(Smart Charge): 5V 2.4A
Output(Type-C): 5V 3A
- Model No M080
- SKU 480
- Product Type Car Charger
- Size 38.9x25.9x62.7mm / 1.5x1.0x2.5in
- Weight 30.4g / 1.1oz
- Packaging Folding box
- Input DC12-18V
- Output(Quick Charge) 3.6V-6.5V 3A/6.5V-9V 2A/9V-12V 1.5A
- Output(Smart Charge) 5V 2.4A
- Output(Type-C) 5V 3A
- Certification CE, RoHS, FCC
- Warranty & Returns
- Warranty 12 months
- Return for Refund Within 14 days after received the goods
- Return for replacement within 14 days after received the goods
- Does this do quick charge for my Galaxy S6?
- Yes and no. Companies are developing their own quick charging solutions instead of focusing on a standard. Qualcomm based devices can utilize Quick Charge, while Samsung devices are used for Fast Charging. They are essentially solving the same problem but using their own technology.
- Does it get hot?
- From my use no..i usually use this when I take a 2-hour drive on the weekends it never got hot.
- Hello. What about ground loop noise? Anyone tried to listen music through aux while charging device?
- No humour ground loop while charging and listening to a 160 GB iPod.
- Would it make a difference if I get the 12 or the 24 for my iPhone 6?
- It depends on how many iPhone 6 you connect at the same time. For only one, it won't make a difference, but two simultaneous will charge faster with the 24.
- What is the actual output of this charger? Pic & description both state 2.4 + 2.4, reviews say 2.4 + 2.0. Which is correct?
- It depends on which one you get. The black one has both at 2.4, while the white one has 2.4 and 2.0. the 2.4 will NOT work with Android phones, but will with tablets and Apple products.
- No more, we will continue to update -